Original topic:

Browsers keep freezing my device

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 11:02 AM)
UserTimBo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I have been having this issue since my S7+ and now its happening on my S9+. When i go to a site like https://9to5google.com/ and i click on the link to view the comments of an article, my entire device just freezes after getting to the page and attemtping to open the comments. I also have an issue with another site i frequent where anytime i open a post with embedded links, my devices freezes until i reboot. I have tried Opera, Chrome, Samsung, Brave and Kiwi, and experience the same thing. After a while i may get a message that pops up saying KLMS has stopped, or modes and routines has stopped, etc. I did a hard reset and a clean install of each app, no restoring from a back up and the issue is still there. I have actually had it happen on my S23U a few times. Has anyone experienced this or may know what the problem is? I cannot narrow it down.
31 Replies
Options
Tablets
Where are you getting the links?
0 Likes
UserTimBo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
If you go to the site, you will see various articles. Underneath will be a link to go straight to the comments of the article. That's what I'm referring to.
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
Ah ok my best advice is to check your security settings in chrome and then delete cookies. Also every page in chrome comes with the option to ask Google for help
0 Likes
UserTimBo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Thanks. But it's every browser I try and I have done the cleaning as well.
0 Likes
angelchained
Comet
Options
Tablets
When you go to the Google Play Store, are you seeing this message? If yes, then I would contact Samsung or use Samsung Tutor. You can install the app from the Galaxy Store.
If it's not a developer issue, just let me know so I can try to assist you further. 1696013241354_1696013241345_0.jpg
0 Likes
UserTimBo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I don't see the app at all when I search for it in the Google play store or samsung store
0 Likes
angelchained
Comet
Options
Tablets
It won't be in the Galaxy Store because it's an embedded software system app. Try typing in KLMS in the Google Play Store and let me know what comes up.
0 Likes
UserTimBo
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
NothingSmartSelect_20230929_153356_Google Play Store_1000007017_1696016037.pngSmartSelect_20230929_153342_Google Play Store_1000007016_1696016022.png
0 Likes
angelchained
Comet
Options
Tablets
It's a part of Knox. Did you recently change your cell phone provider with the same phone number ?
0 Likes