Original topic:

Calendar sharing on a A7 Tablet?

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 06:25 PM)
rach5351
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have an a32 phone and an a7 tablet. Both are logged into my Samsung account. The tablet does not give me the option to see the shared calendar I have on my phone. I tried clearing the cache, restarting the tablet and syncing manually and the shared calendar still doesn't show. Is it possible to have the same calendars on two devices with the same account?

6 Replies
Lrock
Comet
Options
Tablets
yes, i have an s20+ and a7 lite, both display the same calendars which are comprised of multiple accounts. im logged into the same Samsung account on both of them.
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Tablets
go into the galaxy app store on your tablet and make sure you have the group sharing app installed, if not, install it then go to the calendar app on your tablet scroll down on the left menu and hit 'sync now'
0 Likes
rach5351
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
That must be my problem, it says samsung no longer supports group share app on the tablet
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Tablets
thats weird, i just installed it on my a7 last night
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with the app not working properly on your tablet, if the tablet you currently have is below Android 6.0 you will not be able to use the app, you can check the version of your tablet by going to Settings > About device. 

0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Tablets
the tab a7 shipped with android 10, so that shouldnt be a concern for OP
0 Likes