JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Call & text on other devices

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 04:45 PM)
Lethalpenguin09
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Hey guys does anyone know if I can link my tab s7+ to my phone. I recently switched carriers and have Verizon now and jut got a tab s7+ and I'm trying to link them together but not sure how 
0 Likes
10 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Tablets
Check youtube their a video their explaining how to do this
0 Likes
Lethalpenguin09
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I did but couldnt find any i know on my tab s6 it had the call & text from other devices setting but the s7+ doesnt
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon. I apologize, Verizon does not support Call and Text on Other Devices on their network.

0 Likes
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I'm sorry but it has zero to do with their network. Verizon removed that feature and if we Verizon users wants it back we have to pay for their paid for subscription service. Sorry but Samsung allowed this mess. Not going to go deep in this but it had been discussed on the Verizon forums in great detail. Verizon flat out lied about it. AT&T pulled the same stunt.

Apple however wouldn't allow this to happen.
0 Likes
Joseph_
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm trying to use 'Call and Text on other devices' and say that it's not working. Are you guys going to fix it or you guys are working on it? Because I want use the feature.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to assist you. What devices are you attempting to connect, and does your carrier support call and text on other devices?

0 Likes
Joseph_
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm trying to connect my note 10+ and it's with Verizon and it's on the latest upgrade.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Unfortunately, the Verizon network does not support that function. Sorry.

0 Likes
Joseph_
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
ok.. thank you for your time
0 Likes