Original topic:

Call and text on other devices

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 01:51 PM)
Joseph_
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm trying to use 'Call and Text on other devices' and say that it's not working. Are you guys going to fix it or you guys are working on it? Because I want use the feature.
5 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to assist you. What devices are you attempting to connect, and does your carrier support call and text on other devices?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Joseph_
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm trying to connect my note 10+ and it's with Verizon and it's on the latest upgrade.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Unfortunately, the Verizon network does not support that function. Sorry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Joseph_
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
ok.. thank you for your time
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You are most welcome.

0 Likes