cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AverageJoe
Cosmic Ray

Camera quick launch is absent on tab s2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a galaxy tab s2. I've tried double tapping the home button to launch the camera. Doesn't work. I check the system AND camera settings. The option is not there can someone tell me why?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Camera quick launch is absent on tab s2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. Sorry, this device dose not have this feature available. Thank you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide us with the model code?

We'd be happy to look into this. 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
AverageJoe
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-T710

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. Sorry, this device dose not have this feature available. Thank you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Mudd_butt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Duh, that's the problem. Can we get a fix for this please?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apologies, we are not able to speculate on the release date of any future features or updates that might become available. In my honest opinion, I don't know that this will be added to this model though it is a possibility I suppose. I know this must be frustrating, I am sorry for any inconveniences. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.