cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Can't disconnect tablet (Galaxy Tab A) from (S20) phone

I have an S20 phone and recently bought a Galaxy Tab. Set up the tablet with no problem. Now,  whenever I get a phone call the Tablet rings too. Can't figure out how to 'disconnect' this. 

I've checked things like Samsung Flow and Sidesync and these aren't even installed. 

How can I figure out what app etc. Is doing this so I can shut it off. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't disconnect tablet (Galaxy Tab A) from (S20) phone

Did you purchase your tablet through your carrier? How did you initially connect the two? Is your telephone number connected to the tablet and phone through your carrier?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Re: Can't disconnect tablet (Galaxy Tab A) from (S20) phone

real quick check before the settings checks i will tell you to check...

do you have either or both your Samsung Account/Google Account on one,both, or either of the devices? if yes, did you use that account and device to help set up the other? if yes, remove the tablet from the account (if there), unsync the tablet and phone in the account (or "connected devices").

let me know either way so I can assist you further.

in the meantime, for a bandaid fix real quick... go to settings in the tablet, then accessibility, hearing enhancements, mute all sounds turn on so you won't hear the ringing and can still get all your notifications and such that turning on do not disturb would block.