JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot find where I can buy a replacement S Pen for Tab Active 2 (SM-T397U)

(Topic created: 12-10-2020 10:45 AM)
JoeJonSpears
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I purchased a Tab Active 2 after market, and I unfortunately misplaced

the S Pen and I have attempted to  find out where I can purchase a new one, but have had no luck. I read online how there is a feature with Samsung tablets that allows you to locate it if lost, however this particular model doesn't seem to have this feature. I spoke with support and they suggested I go on online to J and J parts to order on but they didn't have the specific model S Pen I needed and after numerous searched online I have come up nil. Amazon has S pens however I'm a little weary of ordering through them because details on compatibility are a little vague. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could guide me in the right direction. Thank you for your help and have a great day.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I'll see what I can do to potentially find you a part number.  Do you mind if I follow back up with you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I'll see what I can do to potentially find you a part number.  Do you mind if I follow back up with you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Thank you for holding on.  The part number for your particular S Pen is GH96-11258A.  We don't have them in our store currently unfortunately, but with that part number you can find it in numerous online retailers.  

JoeJonSpears
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thank you so much for information and I truly appreciate your follow up with my dilemma, let me just say that you're the first person to provide a solution that I'm confident will steer me in the right direction. Thank you again and have a great day!!

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You are most welcome.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes