Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 4/5/21 6:02 PM)
userxxaRelByLD
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Is tab s7 compatible with 45watts charger? without causing any issues with the battery in the long run. For some reason my current charger (25 watts) stop halfway through charging and I dont know why that happens every time i charge my tab s7. 

8 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@userxxaRelByLD 

It won't cause any issues. The charger will only supply what the tablet can accept. 

0 Likes
userxxaRelByLD
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Any recommendation? I cant find any trustworthy charger brand other than the one with the tab

0 Likes
Smuckerz
Constellation
Options
Tablets
0 Likes
TomiL
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have an A51 and all of the sudden I can get message. Any ideas what I may have done wrong?
0 Likes
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Tablets
What does the message say? And in regards to what?
0 Likes
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Tablets
I just purchased a Spigen 45 watt charger and it works great on my Tab S7+. I'm not sure if you have heard of them but they are very reputable and have good quality accessories for tech. The charger comes with a braided chord and it has a nice little strap to keep the chord neat when not in use. I highly recommend.
userxxaRelByLD
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Do you have the link?

0 Likes
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Tablets
Spigen ArcStation Pro USB C Charger, 45W GaN Type C PD 3.0 Super Fast Charger Foldable Wall Adapter for Galaxy S21 Ultra Plus S20 Note 20 10 iPad MacBook Air (Cable Included/USB-C PD PPS Charging) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PSR4R37/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_glc_fabc_J2GXQQGGXG4C3VRD7MC9
0 Likes