cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Customer Microphone problem

One of our Customers bought around 100 Galaxy Tab S5e, and the microphone volume for our app is very low, we bought the same model and do not have any problems.  I see someone made a post at some point complainging about the same thing (https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Moderated-Content/Galaxy-Tab-S5e-Low-Microphone/td-p/1185318) however it seems i lack permissions to look at said post. a colleague of mine has the same tablet and he says the mic volume is low regardless of what app he is trying to use. please advise!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Customer Microphone problem

I'm not sure why the thread was removed but it was an issue with the Discord app specifically. 

Does the customer have cases on these devices? Is the customer experiencing issues with other apps? Is there a software difference between the devices?

Highlighted
Constellation

i have the tablet and have no problems, a colleague of mine has problems with mic volume regardless of what app he is using

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usergTfTlAbtwx Figuring out the differences between your device and the one of your colleague could help resolve the issue. I would recommend checking their Software and Baseband versions. Compare any 3rd party apps that you do not share and check the devices in Safe Mode.

Highlighted
Supernova

@usergTfTlAbtwx 

You can try the troubleshooting here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001249/

If that doesn't work perhaps some routine help does?

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!