Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Customer service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Horrible customer service !!!

For weeks I have been calling about my sons wifi only tablet that I bought directly thru Samsung along with extended warranty. 

Asurian warranty cannot file claim because there is no item number.  Samsung states they can charge me for repair, but can't give me an idea number or help with asurian?!?!?

Soon why would Samsung even offer such a warranty for an item that could never have a claim opened due to lack of imei!????

SOO FRUSTRATED..I WNAT A FULL REFUND AT THIS POINT

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Customer service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The primary reason that IMEI numbers are important is their ability to help track down and secure lost or stolen phones. With every connection your phone makes, your IMEI number is shared with the provider.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
t and
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no help and screen is covered under the warrenty I have, tablet is not even usable and point is, I cannot fil any type of claim without an IMEI number appartenly.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The primary reason that IMEI numbers are important is their ability to help track down and secure lost or stolen phones. With every connection your phone makes, your IMEI number is shared with the provider.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post