Original topic:

Device not connecting with my account

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 04:53 PM)
Supakat
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I purchased a tablet for the use of startup employment. I basically just need to keep up with correspondence and scheduling. I have constantly had to reconnect with my network and at the same time, I can not log into my network account from my tablet. I am not able to access messages for either sending or receiving. I have tried resetting network, called the customer service provider,  and I have tried to use my tech support...that I pay an arm and leg for. No one can seem to assist me with getting my tablet to work properly.   If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me.   Oh, I also factory reset it as well 
2 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported with the tablet connection issue and would recommend if the troubleshooting steps and the factory reset have not corrected the issue to send the device in for service and you can send the Model Code and Serial Number in a private message for review. https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
poirot
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I am this the same trouble how do I use my phone
0 Likes