Original topic:

Device will not fast charge and/or super fast charge

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 08:36 AM)
usersPnSfzK5tT
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It will fast charge the first time I plug the charger into the device. Same with super fast charge. Once I remove the cable from the device and re insert it in, it will not fast charge and/or super fast charge again. Also doesn't support bidirectional cable charging on the 45W charger but it works fine on the normal 15W charger

Sent it in for repair once, they said no issues found. 

Device: Galaxy Tab S7 

Chargers: 15W charger included with device and it's origina cable, 45W charger from Samsung and its original cable
6 Replies
Mayze
Comet
Options
Tablets
Probably doesn't support it, but I have no knowledge of the tab 7. Just a hunch
0 Likes
usersPnSfzK5tT
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It does though, it is a listed feature of the device. In my case after the one time it works, it won't work again.
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Tablets
Hmm. Yeah that's odd. Well, here's your best bet. Samsung customer service is **bleep**.
usersPnSfzK5tT
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Haha no kidding. I sent it in for repair, they had it for like 14 days and it came back how I sent it. During this multiple agents were saying they were gonna fix the USB port which turned out to be a lie. I like Samsung and their products but the CS isn't ideal 😕
Mayze
Comet
Options
Tablets
Way below ideal lol. Just downright bad and they don't care. Big problem. I know that's exactly why this community is here. So they don't have to do the footwork. Lol Samsung is open source for Samsung and not for customers
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Tablets
Wait and see if anyone has an answer. If not, I'll look into it after work.
0 Likes