cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gr3y7Sky
Asteroid

Dex on Tab S4 taskbar disapearing

title says it all. but i found a workaround courtesy of the only person on youtube that actually found a work around for this... unfortunatly though its not really a fix though. so apparently if you are a Tab s4 user, and have fullscreen guestures WITHOUT the guesture hints then this causes the taskbar in Dex mode to comepletly disappear whenever you go fullscreen on any app or video. you HAVE to to turn on guesture hints if you wanna keep using the fullscreen guestures or any other way method besides the full screen guesture without hints... which really is too bad since i love not using the hints on Tab and it really annoying having to go back and forth every time i want to use samsung dex does anyone know why this is besides a codeing issue? hopefully there will be a full fix at some point.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Dex on Tab S4 taskbar disapearing

I would post here.

Samsung Developers

Cassidy007
Constellation

@Gr3y7Sky , @bill-e 

In Oreo there was a button in the DEX mode to show or make disappear the Navigation Bar, it was GREAT, we loose this feature with Pie Update . @Gr3y7Sky  are you suggesting us to wrote to Samsung Developers to resolved it or implant it as it was before ?

20190806_181355.jpg

Gr3y7Sky
Asteroid

I dont know about before, but what I do know now is that i would like to use the tasbar in dex without having to turn on the Navigation guesture hints. I think if they implemented something like the button on the navitgation bar in the picture you posted @bill-e, then it would be great in Dex mode. since that is the problem as of right now that i have to use the guesture hints in tablet mode for the Dex taskbar to not disappear.