Original topic:

Dynamic Lock screen error message

(Topic created: 10-03-2020 06:32 PM)
Kam12
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Good day all, 
Having this issue on the galaxy s5e tablet. I don't know if this is an issue that requires an update from Samsung to fix, but any assistance to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

#galaxytab #5se #dynamiclockscreen
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

As a last attempt, I recommend giving the device a factory reset. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Oh no!  Are you still seeing the error message?  Have you reset the device by any chance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Kam12
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes I just tried again and I'm still getting the same error message. Also didn't reset the device.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

As a last attempt, I recommend giving the device a factory reset. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes