JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Editing Photos On Tablet

(Topic created: 05-22-2023 05:56 PM)
mesport
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I used to use Microsoft Photos when I had my Surface Tablet and was able to sharpen my pictures and lighten and darken them easily. Does anyone know of a good Google app that I could use that would help me do this on my Galaxy S7FE tablet?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

You can also do that in Gallery by selecting the Edit Icon (pencil). not only can you edit sharpness and Exposure along with other things there are filters, one of which is "Auto" which applies those settings. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@mesport Google Snapseed is pretty good. Others like Photoshop Express, Pixlr are good also. 

Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

You can also do that in Gallery by selecting the Edit Icon (pencil). not only can you edit sharpness and Exposure along with other things there are filters, one of which is "Auto" which applies those settings. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
mesport
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Thanks bill-e! I started using Gallery and that seems to be working for me.
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Glad I could help

Bill
---
0 Likes