cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_va
Asteroid

FUNCTIONALITY

I purchased a Samsung Tablet for more space, thinking I was going to be able to sync with my TV and phone, and I was really disappointed, it was useless.  I could not cast to my tv, I could sync with my tv or phone, my Samsung Laptop works better than the tablet.  Why create a tablet that does not sync with other Samsung electronics.  The tablet was a waste of money. 

Samsung you are about to loose a customer by next year. 

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: FUNCTIONALITY

Can I have the full model code?

d_va
Asteroid

I will provide later, I am at work and the device is home.
d_va
Asteroid

The model is AQT80 with Build# NKS.03.42.01.04. I upgraded for more space and received less functionality and it is slow. I had an LG it connects and syncs fine but then it disconnects from the TV. I am surprised that all of the Samsung products do not have the ability to mirror and sync, since they seem to simulate apple products.
d_va
Asteroid

It is a AQT80 with build # NKS.03.42.01.04. I hoped because it was a Samsung device it would sync, I never expected that an upgrade for more space would lead to a device that runs slow and cast or syncs to nothing. My last old device is an LG and it cast and syncs, but the connection fails after a short time.
Highlighted
Samsung_PWvDZAU
Astronaut

That not the tablets problem. Its cause ur tv dont do it....

That not the tablets problem. Its cause ur tv dont do it. Get a newer tv and problem solved

d_va
Asteroid

Re: That not the tablets problem. Its cause ur tv dont do it....

Are you sure you read my issue carefully before you wrote this comment? Both the tv and the tablet were brand new and purchased within months of each other. If you can't provide a sensible response, SAY NOTHING!!