Original topic:

Facebook Dark mode Galaxy Tab S7 Misssing

(Topic created: 08-17-2021 04:02 PM)
userR9qdKbxJVg
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Hi, yesterday morning early, EDT, I had the Facebook app with dark Mode still enabled on my Galaxy Tab S7. Facebook was automatically updated a few hours later. After the update, dark mode is no longer available under the settings to turn on. I have searched several forums and this appears to happen off and on. However, nothing from Facebook on the issue. I have tried the recommended fixes that were listed on a couple of sites. However nothing has worked. Just curious if anybody in the members group with the same tablet has run into this in the last couple of days. No issues on  my s10+. I am hoping it is okay to ask this question in this forum.
10 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets
Enable developer option and enable force dark mode
userR9qdKbxJVg
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Thanks, I will give that a try. I was reluctant to even touch the developer options because I was afraid I'd screw something else up.
0 Likes
matsp888
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Now you thought you were really smart. Why would I need to perform an ugly hack like that? No thank you.

0 Likes
Boo58boo
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Delete all my account on Factbook
0 Likes
bluehaze911
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Yes, I'm having the same problem.
0 Likes
userR9qdKbxJVg
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Dark mode has still not returned to the Facebook app on the Galaxy Tab S7. It's been missing since the August 11th Facebook update. I've had several updates to the app through the Play Store and dark Mode still has not returned. Does anybody know if this is just on Samsung tablets or if it's also missing on others? I haven't had this problem with messenger or Instagram. Very frustrating.
matsp888
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Don’t know whether it’s exclusive to Galaxy Tab S7, but I can confirm the problem persists even after the latest update of the Facebook app.

0 Likes
Members_SIChE4a
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Yes, same here it's still missing and it it's also missing for the google maps'.

0 Likes
Jayham
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It's gone on my Galaxy tab 5se also
0 Likes