JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Forgot pin # on Galaxy Tablet S7

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 07:00 PM)
AngelaRenae
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have forgotten my pin # on tablet. My understanding was that if I had registered my Samsung Electronics that I could unlock thru my galaxy email. I was also told that at the Samsung Store in Frisco Texas. I can't even do a hard reset. Any help out there,? Thanks in advance.
Angela

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

If the tablet is registered, you can go to Findmymobile.samsung.com and log in with your Samsung.Com password.  From there you will see options to reset the PIN

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
angelley
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Did you login with your Samsung Account?
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
Will it let you update the pin on the service providers website
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

If you are talking about your carrier's account PIN, no, different PIN.  You'll need to comtact the carrier for that. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

If the tablet is registered, you can go to Findmymobile.samsung.com and log in with your Samsung.Com password.  From there you will see options to reset the PIN

Bill
---