cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy S7+ S7 Plus Unlocked edition?

I'm looking for a Galaxy tab S7+ with the option to stick in a SIM card to get mobile data.  I'd like to either go with a cheap prepaid data card, or a low-cost provider (Mint Mobile is local and offers$15/month for 5GB of data).  I spend most of my time on WiFi, but have to go out occasionally, and it's for the sporadic outtings that I want LTE connectivity.  I don't want to pay the $40+/month that Verizon will charge or being stuck with the low quality S7 basic edition that AT&T has.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S7+ S7 Plus Unlocked edition?

what about tethering your phone to your tablet... that what I do...
Highlighted
Constellation

I have waited so  long for an android larger screen with data. And, no, I don't want to have to turn on hotspot all the time.

And, I want to send messages via WhatsApp which you can only do via data. And I use Mint. And, I always buy direct from Samsung for my phones to get one unlocked.  Why did they get lazy on such a big rollout?

Now I am going to pass and stay with my s6.

Highlighted

I wanted the same but I do have one helpful hint WhattsApp does allow you to send from a wifi only device if paired and connected to your phone. Good luck!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
Highlighted

Same here I wanted a 5G tablet with 512GB unlocked so I can move to any carrier. Samsung left money on the table.

Considering how Samsung is being so cheap these day (e.g. the active 2 watch repair issues), not shipping headphones (Note 20 and Tab S7), not honoring rewards certificates for micro SD cards, etc. Maybe Samsung is close to bankruptcy?