Galaxy flashes from white intro Galaxy SE blinks on and off. Did reboot, factory reset, etc. Blue screen says Start Up Failed. Your device didn't start up successfully. Use the Verizon Software Assistant on a computer to get the Verizon Software Assistant. Downloaded assistant, plugged tablet into computer. No way to get the repair on to the tablet. Please help. Thank you.
I understand how this may be frustrating have you tried running the device in safe mode you can do that by following the below:
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When Samsung appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode on the device.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.