cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cerec
Constellation

Galaxy Tab Pro S - Processor Running Properly?

I have a Glaxy Tab Pro S (SU-W700NZKAXAR - 16.06).    The system information page indicates that the processor is running at 0.90GHz, 1512 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors.   Is this information correct?   (I'm asking because I thought it was supposed to be 2.2 GHz.)

Also, while I'm asking questions, is there still no upgrade to this tablet, purchased in 2016?   Or, is still the most powerful tablet available that runs Windows 10, and is about the same weight/width/etc.? 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Tab Pro S - Processor Running Properly?

The model number you provided is not coming up in our system. Can you double-check this number for me? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Cerec
Constellation

Oh, yes, I'm sorry, it should be "SM" instead of "SU".   So, SM-W700NZKAXAR.    It also says "16.06" out to the right of the model number (I'm not sure if that's pertinant or not.)

Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The 2.2 GHz is the maximum frequency of the clock to each core. However, the speeds can fluctuate depending on the programs that are running. If you are looking for an upgrade for your tablet, you can check out our Galaxy Book.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.