cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userl3o4v8U4dp
Constellation

Galaxy Tab S 10.5 stuck on boot loop

My tab S 10.5 model T800 is stuck in boot loop. Tried hard reset and still stuck in boot loop. Please help.

Dan

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Tab S 10.5 stuck on boot loop

Are you able to power the tablet down completely? 

userl3o4v8U4dp
Constellation

Yes.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Was there an update that was done before this symptom started? Does it show that it charges when plugged in?

userl3o4v8U4dp
Constellation

Yes, it did go thru an update a while back. It doesn't show that its charging, it does a kind of charging loop. Battery symbol comes off then goes off. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the original charger and cable?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Drummerdude
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. tablet boots up and sometimes actually lets me use my password but then recycles to power up mode.

I did try to restore the factory settings however it would reboot and keep recyling.

i found that if you hold down the power, volume up and home keys it will boot into another menu with options to reset the software back to factory settings.

still same problem...  another selection was to boot up by sd card however i can't find a file to load on sd card to have it reload the system and boot the tablet.  

please help as i can't afford a new tablet...

Wabbas
Cosmic Ray

Hey have you tried using methods from youtube. Just put t...

Hey have you tried using methods from youtube. Just put the same issue on youtube and it will show you the exact method how to fix it. And i hope that it will fix your problem.