cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbwdn9ioyBi
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Tab S2 drains battery after recent update

Same here - I reset the tablet - changed the Battery myself - and it still goes from 100 to zero in 14 to 16 hours with no on screen use.

Thought it was me - guess not.  Betting we NEVER see an update again from Samsung

userNoUQ1geeKM
Constellation

My Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32gb battery usage is terrible.  Won't last a day.  I'm now using it plugged in most of the time.

Lovemytablet
Constellation

I have done a factory reset, tried safe mode, done more resets than I can count, bought a new sd card, new cable, new charger, all for nothing! Just trying to read this forum my battery went from 27% to now 3% all while plugged into my charger. Please Samsung find a way to fix this, I love my tablet!

userHAUGh7Chwk
Constellation

Good luck on that getting them to fix their problem. Its been going on for 3 years. My tablet i recived this past christmas.

no.

mito
userD5bwgAapkA
Constellation

Hello,

I have a Galaxy Tab A, brand new, but because it only came with 16GB space (most if it used by built-in Apps) I decided to buy a Galaxy Tab S2 which has 32GB of space (Brand New).

I found out very quickly that my Tab A outlast my Tab S2... The S2 battery drains so quickly, it does not last 7 hours.

so far my Tab A has not be charged for 2 1/2 days but my Galaxy Tab S2  drains even when it is not in use.

If I dare use the Tab 2 to watch a movie, or two, it drains and turns Off by the time I am starting the 2nd movie.

Please Samsung, fix this problem.  I really wanted a tablet I could use for a full day and not worry about charging.

thank you for reading.

We hope Samsung will listen to its customers, there are other choices out there, so do not let us down Samsung.

userwr4lVmtxgw
Constellation

Count me in as well.  The update to 7.0 killed the battery life on my S2 8.0

Highlighted
userGhPXW9c4RZ
Asteroid

The problem started last week or so.

I used to charge my Galaxy tab S2 about once a week and now without any applications running, Wifi turned of and no activity what so, my Galaxy tab S2 goes from 100 to zero in about 14 hours.

Crazy !

Need HELP

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you all tried a factory reset since the update?

userFrB3qlZAbp
Astronaut

Same issue. Commenting to follow the thread and see if a solution presents itself.