cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lovemytablet
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Tab S2 drains battery after recent update

I assume we all still need assistance since a solution still has not been found.

@Lovemytablet wrote:

I assume we all still need assistance since a solution still has not been found.

The absence of a solution turns your assumption into a presumption.

Smiley Happy

mito
userQqXvHwvDMI
Constellation

Yep same problem, tried all the fixes, nothing helps, SMT713 is a lemon and no help from Samsung.   

userHAUGh7Chwk
Constellation

Bartery drains fast even drains while on charger. I think i will have to get my lawyer in on this to get any results samsung is no help

@userHAUGh7Chwk wrote:

Bartery drains fast even drains while on charger. I think i will have to get my lawyer in on this to get any results samsung is no help

Cool.... is your lawyer a hardWare or software engineer?

Could you share his phone #?

Smiley Happy

mito
userHAUGh7Chwk
Constellation

No
userHAUGh7Chwk
Constellation

I too tired the so called fixes.didnt help. There needs to be a class action suit filed against samsung. we pay good money for their product and they wont help with this problem. I dont know about everyone else but i dont have the 300.00 to 400.00 to fork out for another tablet. And we shouldnt have to pay to get this problem fixed. This has been going on now for over 3 years now. They know about this problem and they keep sending that update for ppl to use. Sounds like a scam to me. I charged my tablet all night and if i use it today it will be drained in 2 hours.

onstar
Constellation

Same problem here.

It was fine with Marshmallow. Long battery life. Easily 3-4 days with active use. Now, I cannot make it through 24 hours with similar use. If I forget to charge it one night, the next morning, the device is out of battery. I might just ebay this off and get an Asus (gasp!).

In Transit, HQ
userGhPXW9c4RZ
Asteroid

I have the same problem with my galaxy tab s2.

Everything switched off and still the battery goes down from 100% to zero in a single day.

Galaxy Tab S2 drains battery after recent update

tab 1 works fine after the update