Galaxy Tab S2 drains battery after recent update

Constellation

Re: Galaxy Tab S2 drains battery after recent update

@userRYXGfQRPBm wrote:

My problem was not slow charging, it was fast discharging, 10% per hour in standby.

I got a new charging csbe. Mine was old one  always cleaned my memory and mine had a malware problem that cam with update. So hard reset fixed that problem 

Constellation

Can you please tell me all the fixes you mentioned in this forum....I am ready to drop kick my tablet. It's a 9.7 S2 tablet. Please reply to cheri2010@hotmail.com

Cheri Wasser

Constellation

Did you ever find a solution...I have the same model number SM-T813  9.7in.

I really am desperate for help....this is nuts....been charging since yesterday morning 18 hours later at 69%!!!!!

If you can help it would be appreciated. Sincerely, Cheri

Constellation

How did you revert to marshmallow may I ask....I really want to try it too.

Constellation

I agree....was a loyal samsung consumer, with all home appliances as well as all electronics but why should I continue to be loyal to a company that is not loyal to us????? I'm not going to be for long....this is the last straw.

Feeling like samsung is intentionally introducing updates that slow older devices so we go out and buy new models every couple years......this all just stinks of intent.
Constellation

[ Edited ]
You won samsung with your behavior I replaced my note 4 by a Mate 20 pro and I would replace the rest my samsung equipment and that of the users of my home too. Congratulations and thank you for taking us for pigeons!
Constellation

Hi!

You may say what you want Samsung will never answer you. They are not interested to support their customers. They prefer ignore the problem and customers till the hungry of all of us pass......

Thank you Samsung

Sometime lawsuit may solve the problems.

I have a small story for everybody. Even if Microsoft is not the best company, I have a surface 4 pro that has the screen flickering after the warranty is finished. I called Microsoft and they told me that is not a problem and that they have an extra warranty for this special event. They simply replace my surface 4 pro, 2 years old, by a brand new one without question and deep inquiries.

Wow!!! That is the Microsoft services. 

We are here talking about a 1200$ device. Not a simple tablet........

What do you think about that Samsung???.

Constellation

@userfIYXPfFRDX wrote:

How did you revert to marshmallow may I ask....I really want to try it too.

Go to page 19 post 2018-12-04 at 5h15AM

You can read many post on Internet too.

That it's at your own risk. Samsung will tell you that doing that can damage your device and void the warranty. As they don't have or more probably don't want to give us solution. It's their  poor defence.......

Enjoy!

Constellation

This may seem like a stupid question but has anyone tried replacing the battery?
Constellation

Good question, but why should we spent money to  change the battery if everything was working fine before upgrading to Nougat 7.0. If this is the case Samsung should pay us to change the battery it's totally their fault, not ours 

They have 2 choices, or they rework Nougat 7.0 to solve he problem of fast drain or they pay us to change the battery if this solve the problem.

Samsung you have the choice.... it's in your yard.....

Assuming that I am a dummy customer I don't have to trick the device to have it work normally.