cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 S Pen >> No option to turn off Air Command

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go to Settings>Advanced Settings>SPen and turn off Floating Icon, the Air Command icon will not pop on the screen until the button is pressed on the SPen.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userFgYihkjDfK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The issue is not the floating icon but rather the air command menu appearing when pushing the s-pen button - a behaviour that is undesirable in a drawing app. 

userCwa1FZuP6L
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is that marked as "Solution"? It is still impossible to turn off air command.

Please give me power over my device. Please enable the disable-button in the "Air Command" app's menu. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYk2RL1GVaf wrote:

Hi there, I'm using a Galaxy Tab S3 (SM-T820) and the S Pen's Air Command feature can not be turned off.  There are instructions from within Air Command to go to the S Pen's settings and turn off Air Command, however--when you open the S Pen's settings the option does not exist in the list of settings and options.  It can not be turned off.

Ideally I should be able to use the S Pen's button as a tool within various Apps, but because of Air Command I can't.

Please update the Software version to enable users to turn off Air Command so we may use the S Pen's button effectively.

Thank you

I'm cnofused a bit...    What about Air View?

mito
Highlighted
userYk2RL1GVaf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What specifically are you asking me about Air View?  It is working, I have the option to turn it off and it is discrete from Air Command.  My issue is with Air Command--turning off Air View has no effect on Air Command. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

More disappearing nessages.

mito

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYk2RL1GVaf wrote:

What specifically are you asking me about Air View?  It is working, I have the option to turn it off and it is discrete from Air Command.  My issue is with Air Command--turning off Air View has no effect on Air Command. 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s3/help/how-to-disable-air-command-apps-oreo-t3799040

mito

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And this:  https://zozzle.co.uk/download/

mito
user2JI0kvI1h0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no solution to this problem?