Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S7+ WHY CAN I NOT ENROLL IN SAMSUNG CARE+

(Topic created: 10-02-2020 07:39 AM)
WNCK
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
WHY CAN'T I ENROLL IN SAMSUNG CARE +?
The product itself is great. I pre-ordered tab s7+ and realized that i didn’t add the samsung care+ after i made a purchase. On the very same day, i talked to one of the samsung agents through the chat support and was told that I can add it through samsung membership app once i got it delivered(i could've canceled it at this point). it turns out, it cannot be done through the app - there is no "content card" or "eligibility check". i did the remote support with another Samsung agent but they were not able to find it in the app. i called the samsung care + team and the representative said i can't add the samsung care + without much of an explanation. It doesn't make sense but "that's how it is" is what i have been told. Terrible experience with the customer care. 
14 Replies
Zero_83
Comet
Options
Tablets
it's wrong to say, but truthful it is.
0 Likes
Options
Tablets

To me they really should allow you to add this say within 7 days of reciving it or at least before it is delivered! This is a sales loss to them! Imagine opening your box and right on top is a nice offer to try it free for 7 days and then be offered to add it before the 7 days is up! Imagine how many more sales they would get!

I feel this is not a Samsung customer service problem this is a customer service problem with 99.9% of companies out there! And that is very sad! The problem and solution is us! I am just as guilty but if we complain and stop buying from them they will quickly change their ways! This is as easy as skipping a year to upgrade our devices. One major problem they might just stop making "the next big thing" But we have to do something! I grew up in the customer was always right era and too many people took advantage and ruiened it!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
jastep
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Glad I stumbled upon this post because I've definitely looking for a way to register my tablet (tab s7+) with Samsung care+. I agree with setiments here, its most certainly a customer service issue as well as a missed opportunity and IMO downright ridiculous. Its like we are being penalize because we either couldn't do something in the moment or forgot to. It doesn't get any better since I called Samsung about seven times trying to get this done and each time I was given the same exact solution or another that still didn't work. one of the solutions was to go into the Samsung members app and type in "Samsungcare+". this yielded nothing except for the fact that I found this post.

To really outline the problems we're facing here in adding this protection plan

1. why is it that the customer service agents don't have a clear and concise answer on how to do something that can't be done anyway.

2. why is it that those same customer service agents have two to three different ways to do something that still can't be done anyway

3. why is it that Samsung treats its phones so differently from their tablets in respect to how they offer protection

Hopefully someone in Samsung's upper ranks will see this and realize the issues they've been having for years finally. If not I guess I'll have to see about other ways to protect my investment and unfortunately other ways to go about acquiring Samsung tablets from other parties that allow me to protect my investment either in the moment or within the return policy.

ps: I don't usually like to throw jabs but Samsung's main competitor allows the addition of protection plans almost 60 days after.
WhereIsCarePlus
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
They want you to break your device and pay up. Seems pretty clear to me.
0 Likes
userhqUopGMteH
Constellation
Options
Tablets
they're allowing it on the phones, why not the tablets?
0 Likes