JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S7 WiFi

(Topic created: 08-29-2020 05:27 AM)
usero4dCoWDkct
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Greets, I've been wanting be buy a reasonable tablet, since Samsung is my main brand - I wanted to get one from them. Galaxy Tab S7 WiFi seems just fine, but I don't understand 1 thing - what does that 'WiFi' part mean ? Does it only operate with WiFi, or can it run mobile data like 4G or LTE as well ? I was just about to purchase it, but then this question struck me, can you guys explain that a bit to me ?

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
hello,

the Galaxy Tab S7 WiFi is a WiFi only tablet. you will not be able to access mobile data with it, you could use your phone as a hot spot for it, but that would act as WiFi at that point.
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
hello,

the Galaxy Tab S7 WiFi is a WiFi only tablet. you will not be able to access mobile data with it, you could use your phone as a hot spot for it, but that would act as WiFi at that point.
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!

View solution in context