cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userM9tyQSOZqm
Constellation

Re: Galaxy tab A 10.1 randomly shutting off!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Your solution is invalid and should not show as successful. If your suggestions don't work then it's a failed fix. This solution does not work.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's the full model of the tablet?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userC2pJ2wY3Dc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did all this but the actual solution was uninstalling all my newer applications. All has been good for over a week. 

userJ2QBdMBByi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, no! These don't work and it's not the updates it's a manufacturing flaw and Samsung knows it. The company went from producing quality products to mass producing crap. Pretty bad when we pay you for something and end up being told we have to fix your production issues instead of you just replacing them with new items. 

I will never buy Samsung again! I bought your tvs which the newer models die after about 3 years, your phones are nothing but problem Laden such as the S6 camera where you can't use it because it makes a buzzing sound while the screen bounces the image around, washers cropping out after only 5 years and you refuse to recognize your warantees.. I'm so done. I'd rather pay more and get Apple and LG products!

Bmontgomery
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having a Similar problem. The case I bought uses a magnet to shut off the display when you close it. With the case open, the magnet would shut the display off from behind randomly. To test if this is what is happening, when the screen goes blank, hold the case and let the cover go. I used some duck tape on the outside of the case to insulate the magnet from the tablet when I have it open. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you found a resolution!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userXL4dqjrDGd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Tab A, 7 (Not a 10), and have the same problem. I have done a factory reset twice. No help. I've used it without the case. No help. It has done it at work, and home. Different Wifis. It has done it on and off the charger (only use a Samsung charger). And software is up to date. It has past annoying and about to pass frustrating. 

I'm willing to try safe mode, but need instructions on how to get there. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a different model but steps can be found here: http://bit.ly/2j9kHaQ

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userJ2QBdMBByi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And a year later you're still having the same issues with almost all of your tablets! I want my money back!! I will never purchase another Samsung product again..

userKGW7TVBxvy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Samsung t350 tablet it kept shutting off randomly. Charging and not charging. I saw on this forum to remove the tablet from the protective cover. The cover has a magnet on it . I removed the tablet and it seems to be operating fine now. I hope this helps out.