cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userPgvdWnHdwG
Constellation

Galaxy tab A 10.1 randomly shutting off!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I turn wireless on, the wireless floods the network and shuts it off for everyone.  Turn it off and connectivity returns to all devices.  2nd time this has happened.  First time I resorted to factory reset and it fixed it.  I don't want to do that again.  Is there someway to tell if this is a rogue program causing this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userPgvdWnHdwG
Constellation

Re: Galaxy tab A 10.1 randomly shutting off!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found out the answer.  The granddaughter got a hold of the wifes tablet and took tons of videos and the cloud sync for google and samsung that was enabled flooded the network and locked everyone out.  I disabled cloud sync for google and samsung to make the problem go away.  I enable it for nighttime updates so that it doesn't affect other users.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur with the device in safe mode?

userPgvdWnHdwG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found out the answer.  The granddaughter got a hold of the wifes tablet and took tons of videos and the cloud sync for google and samsung that was enabled flooded the network and locked everyone out.  I disabled cloud sync for google and samsung to make the problem go away.  I enable it for nighttime updates so that it doesn't affect other users.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad to hear it! Good catch!