cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpwPKyaszZ3
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy tab A 10.1 randomly shutting off!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So basically the Samsung tab is useless. No wonder Sprint was giving them away with phone plans. 

userpwPKyaszZ3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So basically Samsung is telling us, buy a new product even if the older one doesn't work. Really?

usernO5z8bGWTQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Tab A randomly shuts off, then goes into a loop on and off, on and off.

Happens when it's about 30% left.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please sent the model and serial numbers for your device to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userEDTsMQMXmM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just like mine. Doesn't  happen when fully charged.  

userNgvpvUCjkz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Check that nothing is covering the "I'm put away" sensor next to rear camera because it will disable buttons and won't turn screen on.
userTC9ktRE7vp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I' realize this post is old but I thought I would offer another possibility on how to fix it because I had the same problem with the display on my Tab A 8" randomly turning off and it was an easy fix once I realized what was causing it...its the magnet embedded in the case I bought for it. If my tablet lays flat in the case (on the magnet) the display turns off.  Lift the tablet an inch or so away from the magnet, press the power button , the display comes back on and resumes resumes its regular display settings. Its that that simple. I can use my tablet and keep it in the same case as long as it's in a trifold position (sideways) without any problems.

userUphnSbkggL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes please help find tht setting. 

bobcan22
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem.  It's not the tablet.  It has something to do with your wifi.  When I am connected at home to my Xfinity wifi and router, it randomly reboots.  When I am at a public wifi or a friends house, it doesn't do it. Sorry this is not a solution, but mabye finding out if it's a wifi/router thing, it could help pinpoint the problem

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey bobcan22! Thank you for that tidbit.  The more details we have the better.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.