cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruCQ4gucmCv
Constellation

Re: Galaxy tab A 10.1 randomly shutting off!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Tab A screen powers down or goes black when I move it, and sometimes will power back up when I move it again. I don't hit any buttons,  it does it in safe mode, it did it before I added any apps, it does it now that it has apps, I ran diagnostics and nothing was found, all parts function like they're supposed to. There is absolutely nothing I can find to explain this. I went though the programs myself, I didn't see anything there that could explain this. I thought it might be auto rotate for the screen so I turned that off, still does it if I move it too close to me or lay it down on the screen or faced up. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

Help would be very much appreciated.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruCQ4gucmCv, we would be happy to look into this. Please send us a private message to the link with your model and the serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userY2h6p3TgKD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this exact same... Did you get a solution??

What can be done to fix this??

Tab A screen powers down or goes black when I move it, and sometimes will power back up when I move it again. I don't hit any buttons,  it does it in safe mode, it did it before I added any apps, it does it now that it has apps, I ran diagnostics and nothing was found, all parts function like they're supposed to. There is absolutely nothing I can find to explain this. I went though the programs myself, I didn't see anything there that could explain this. I thought it might be auto rotate for the screen so I turned that off, still does it if I move it too close to me or lay it down on the screen or faced up. 

usere7gEdsM8wT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have just come accross this problem. Ive had this tablet since nov 2017 and its just started playing up today oct 2018. Randomly just restarting no matter what im doing.

Galaxay tab a 2016 model no SM T585. 

Very frustrating indeed. 😣😣

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.