Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy tab pro S not charging pass 85%

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have a Galaxy Tab Pro S windows tablet.  And I can not get the battery to charge after it reach 85%  and can not find a battery exterder setting to turn it off.  Please help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy tab pro S not charging pass 85%

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apologies for the delay shoturtle, here is a link to turning off the battery life extender: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=643361&modelname=SM-...   Please let me know if this helps! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no, mind providing the model code for the tablet? Does this happen when charging with the tablet both on and off?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

When on the charger, it stop charging at 85, weather the device is on or off.  

Model number  SM-W700NZKAXAR

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check your Galaxy Settings on the tablet.  There is a battery life extender option, where if turned on will stop the tablet from charging past 85%.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is it located. I have been looking for it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung easy manager can not be install onbthe tab pro s

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Apologies for the delay shoturtle, here is a link to turning off the battery life extender: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=643361&modelname=SM-...   Please let me know if this helps! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have turned off my battery extender and I still have the issue that it wont charge anymore than 85%

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear this. Just to confirm, are you using the original charging cord and adapter? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't go to your referral link. please i have the same problem. battery wont charge over 84%