cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
--LokTar
Astronaut

Galaxy tab s5e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can anyone tell me how the tab s5e is, I'm thinking of getting one, mostly for media consumption and some writing. Also if the official keyboard is the best or a 3rd party one. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy tab s5e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've used mine since launch date. Lots of apps on it. 128GB/6GB RAM. Runs flawless and quite honestly best tablet I've ever owned - I've experienced no slow downs at all and I use it every day. 

Bought the keyboard with it too and love it. No issues with the keyboard. Definitely a tablet I'll be keeping for a long time.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_TSPhImz
Astronaut

I think my sister had the s5e but for only about a month...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think my sister had the s5e but for only about a month cuz she dropped it and the screen stopped working but I would not recommend downloading to many apps because it will get very slow.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've used mine since launch date. Lots of apps on it. 128GB/6GB RAM. Runs flawless and quite honestly best tablet I've ever owned - I've experienced no slow downs at all and I use it every day. 

Bought the keyboard with it too and love it. No issues with the keyboard. Definitely a tablet I'll be keeping for a long time.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Keep in mind if you feel software updates especially security ones should be timely then my S3 experiences suggest avoiding Samsung is the best option.  I considered an S5e but just couldn't pull the trigger with how I now feel about Samsung.  Ultimately my S3 sits idle and I use a Dell Chromebook as an alternative.  Chromebook vs Android tablet is a whole different topic.  No easy call on that one but so far I have been satisfied with the switch.