cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeoKay
Constellation

Galaxy tab s6 book cover keyboard's not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just received my tab s6 2 days ago. Everything worked well but today it's start an issue. My book cover keyboard is not working although it's connected to my tab and the virtual keyboard disapeared. Please someone help me to fix this issue.

Sorry for my bad English.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy tab s6 book cover keyboard's not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
user28dzbSbbxR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the solution?

user0Gwtlj0gP0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mod is not helpful , lol. in my case, the cover wasnt aligned properly. Even a small difference in 1 mm especially if part of the cover protrudes out of the side where the cover magnetically attaches to the tablet can affect how it attaches on to the tab. If the screen is turned on, indicating a success, but doesnt work, it usually means that the 1 mm difference is affecting the magnetic pins so they cant pair properly. the solution is, get a replacement OR make sure the magnetic pins are properly attached. As the cover will at the bottom of the magnetic pins, attach the keyboard from the top instead of from the bottom-up. If it doesnt work then get a REPLACEMENT and make sure they align it properly this time.

userwNQAw14Ayb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue. Can find anything that fixes the cover/Keyboard not working

@LeoKay wrote:

I just received my tab s6 2 days ago. Everything worked well but today it's start an issue. My book cover keyboard is not working although it's connected to my tab and the virtual keyboard disapeared. Please someone help me to fix this issue.

Sorry for my bad English.