Options
Tablets
Yo
9 Replies
userayTUJ46R1O
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have a Samsung galaxy s10 lite and I totally love this phone I think it's the the best phone I ever owned from Samsung and any cell phone company and I've owned a lot of them I did ❤ 😍 black berry that phone fell out the window of q f150 trick on the high way in Georgia cause I was taking pictures of there cotton fields and my black berry fell out if my heads right out the eindow I said oh **bleep** and we did a back up on the high way in the break down lane and we got my black berry back and it wasn't broken at all and my screen wasn't broken either that's the lcell phone they need to make again but with 4g and 5g and be able to go online a
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello! Just want to confirm if the app opening and not working? The spectrum app will only allow every channel to work while connected to your home network that has a valid spectrum TV subscription. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Gizmo1985
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Ever since the new update anytime I go to the spectrum app the home screen keeps on flipping to landscape mode and to regular standard mode and it goes back-and-forth the back before for won't stop until I get out of the application.
0 Likes
Lach
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I am experiencing this also. Very frustrating. In my case it continues til the app can actually connect to a channel. How do we fix?
0 Likes
Lach
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Hey everyone!!! just checking if there is an update on this? for the first time i have not been able to overcome this issue. very frustrating.....who needs to fix this?
0 Likes
Lach
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
So i called samsung.....we did every troubleshooting step short of reflash (apparently their tool to back off an update) and i will not be giving them my device to troubleshoot. i am going to call spectrum next. so far....no joy. 😞
0 Likes
Lach
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
well rats....the last step Samung had me do was a factory reset and now i am not able to log in due to the constant flipping of the orientation between landscape and portrait. GRRRRR that said, i called Spectrum and worked through Tier 1 and 2 support with no resolution. they are escalating to their Tier 3 team. it absolutely amazes me that everyone acts like they have never heard of this issue....both Samsung and Spectrum even though all you have to do is google it and it appears on the result set for Spectrum and Samsung. UGH I assume it will fall into the Tier 3 hole never to get a response but will let you know if i am wrong. Good luck everyone....this stinks!
0 Likes
Lach
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
well even more rats.....after speaking with everyone i was only left to get a new device. i bought a tab S8. i was cautiously optimistic as after i installed Spectrum TV it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then........ugh. the operating system got an update and now it doesnt work AGAIN. I am so frustrated that this is out there and am so totally unable to get anyone to listen. So....i am better off as i was able to log in to the app and it works. BUT.....it still isnt right. I guess i am out the $500 for the new device and need to wait for someone to realize it is broken so they will address it. good luck everyone who use this app.... 😞
0 Likes
Lach
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Good morning, everyone! I posted this in a different thread so I thought I would update everyone here. There IS a workaround til everyone stops pointing fingers and figures it out! Good luck everyone!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo! i have a short term resolution til whomever figures it out. a very special special thank you to my daughter who engaged the Reddit community to see if anyone has found any way to address this issue. Open the Spectrum TV app in split screen mode and you will be able to use the app! It apparently stays workable until you close the app out, but I have been able to use the app even after that. Good Luck everyone!!! Woo hoo!!!
0 Likes