JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Game Launcher Missing in Advanced features

(Topic created: 10-06-2020 11:12 AM)
userdSAGAEQZ90
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hi, I just bought a Tab A (2019 version model SM-T510). The Game Laucher is missing. I couldn't find it in galaxy store, google play store, and I did not see an option under Advance features either.

How do I fix this? Thank you! 

11 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I'm sorry to hear that have you tried the following? 

Note: If Game Launcher is not available in the Settings menu, you must install and launch a game first.

1. From Settings, search for and select Game Launcher. Then, tap the switch to turn it on if needed.

Game Launcher switched on in Advanced features on a Galaxy phone

2. Next, open Game Launcher from the Apps screen. Review the information, and then tap Agree.

3. If you want to add the Game Launcher icon to your Home screen, touch and hold the icon and then tap Add to Home.

4. Review the marketing information and select your desired preference, and then tap Start.

5. Review the following information, and then tap Hide games. Game app icons will now be displayed in the Game Launcher.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
stevil1978
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
the game launcher isn't in the advanced settings at all there's no clicking on it it's not there
userdSAGAEQZ90
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

unfortunately I did not even have the option in the screen you are showing. I was with Tech support for an hour and half. They couldn't figure out and told me to exchange for a new one from Amazon. I did. And still have the same problem.

DazedDonut
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
did we ever figure this out because I'm having the same issue on my galaxy a21 I can use game launcher but I don't get the gaming tools I've tried activating the launcher but there is nothing for it in the settings I've searched everywhere
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

If you do not see the Game Launcher, go to Apps and search "Game Launcher". You will get an option to install it from the Galaxy Store.

0 Likes
DazedDonut
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
its pre-installed on my phone from the galaxy store but yet its not in the advamced features as far as I can tell there's no activate switch
0 Likes
Solution
userdSAGAEQZ90
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Another CS told me that this feature is not available on all models. He said only their "flagship" models have it - S series. So I don't know if it applies to phone models as well.

As far as Tab A series, it's not available. I've already returned mine... 

Hope that helps.

stevil1978
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
this is very frustrating
Angel117
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes this is very frustrating I bought a Samsung galaxy A21 and game launcher is no where to be found in advanced features even though it was pre installed.