Original topic:

Game Launcher

(Topic created: 05-28-2021 04:46 PM)
user7BNBjkhf9E
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I recently purchased a Samsung tablet and have tried everything possible to download the Samsung Game Launcher app to no avail. I've downloaded the online apk files and still no app present on my list of apps. 
4 Replies
Friendzilla
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
You may have to look in the downloads directory or wherever you have your files defaulted to if it's an APK
0 Likes
user7BNBjkhf9E
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I've looked everywhere, and still can't find it.
0 Likes
sm47824
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Before you get too excited and rush into your game, let's set up the Game Launcher. It should be on by default, but you should always double-check just in case.

From Settings, search for and select Game Launcher. Then, tap the switch to turn it on if needed.

Next, open the Game Launcher app. It may be on the Apps screen or in the Samsung folder.

Once the app is open, review the information, and then tap Agree.

Review the marketing information and select your desired preference, and then tap Start.

Review the following information, and then tap Hide games. Game app icons will now be displayed in the Game Launcher.

Note: If Game Launcher is not available in the Settings menu, you must install and launch a game first.

0 Likes
sm47824
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Note: Only apps that are compatible with your device are available for download.

Uninstall apps

See which apps you've used recently

Disable preloaded apps

Reinstall paid apps and themes

Manage app permissions

Change the default apps

Move apps to a microSD card

Other answers th

0 Likes