cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQoSS8VFPKV
Constellation

Getting fed up, every time I am playing my game and pause for a moment a stupid padlock appears

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Getting fed up, every time I am playing my game and pause for a moment a stupid padlock appears and I have to swipe to unlock have tried every thing in settings, looking at all the noticeboards but they are all for phones and they don't have the same settings as tablets. Please does anyone have a solution. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Getting fed up, every time I am playing my game and pause for a moment a stupid padlock appears

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try while your playing your game swipe up on the navigation bar in the far left you will see a white circle tap it and then click advanced features then toggle off auto lock screen 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Getting fed up, every time I am playing my game and pause for a moment a stupid padlock appears

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try while your playing your game swipe up on the navigation bar in the far left you will see a white circle tap it and then click advanced features then toggle off auto lock screen 

View solution in original post

userQoSS8VFPKV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks GaryB82

The circle in the far left was actually taking me to the tablet settings not game settings. 

After much frustration I finally found if I  slowly pulled down from the top middle of the screen I found the "infamous " tap to show game tools and from there advanced game features and auto screen lock. It was then I realised it was the same screen I used to have for screen shots but hadn't realised it had disappeared after the update.  Not sure what I  pressed in the game features but I  my little red screen shot button back as well now. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry about that I wasn't sure if it was a swipe up or down ingame to get the game menu on the tablet happy you were able to find it and get it working if you have any questions feel free to ask