Original topic:

Gmail Text Size

(Topic created: 04-18-2022 01:56 PM)
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I've got a Galaxy Tab A7. The text size in Gmail is so tiny and I can't find anywhere to adjust it. What can I do to make it larger?
18 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

normally you just have to pinch in or out on the screen to get it too increase the font size 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2S22 Ultra + Verizon Wireless
0 Likes
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I'll give that a try but I don't think it's going to work. It would only be good for 1 email at a time. I'd like to increase them all. I'll let you know.
0 Likes
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I tried pinching the screen. When it's on the screen where all the emails are listed, which is where the small text is, there's no change. When I open an email pinching the screen does make it change, but on an open email the text size is fine. I want to enlarge the text on the email listings. Is this even possible?
0 Likes
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Nothing here has helped me yet. I've written directly to Gmail to see if they have an answer or if they could add that function (change font size).
0 Likes
jimmyweda
Halo
Options
Tablets
Go to your settings menu and change the font size in display. Then everything is bigger. 😊
0 Likes
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I will give it a try. Thanks!
0 Likes
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Thanks for this suggestion. You are exactly right about everything being bigger when I change font size in Settings. And that's the problem. I made this change and it affected everything, even things that were fine and now they aren't good. Had to go back. Isn't there a way to just change the font size in Gmail?
0 Likes
user6rKQlJ0KyQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I wrote to Gmail and asked them if they knew what I could do or if they could add that option.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Try in Gmail Settings->General Settings->Auto Fit message = OFF

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes