Original topic:

Help! Trouble linking calling and texting to my Note 9

(Topic created: 08-16-2021 06:47 PM)
kaiya_h
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I just got a Tab S7 for college and I have it pretty much all set up except for linking my phone to the tablet for calling and texting. 

I can Bluetooth my phone to the tablet easy enough but when I am in the settings under "Call & text on other devices" and scan the QR code given to link the two together, I follow the link on my phone and get a message saying there isn't an app on my phone that would be able to use the link given.

I am curious if there is an app I can download to allow this (the help section on the tablet says it should be in the settings but I can't find it) or if there's something else I'm missing.

Thanks for the help!
4 Replies
rleon271
Constellation
Options
Tablets
0 Likes
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
NOTE: Call & text on other devices currently does not work with Verizon and AT&T phones and may not be available on all models from other carriers.

That's a lie. It has nothing to do with network compatibility. Verizon and AT&T removed this features and others features to force you to pay for their paid for subscription service.

Samsung allowed Verizon and AT&T to do this. Both tried to do it with Apple but Apple wasn't haven any of this nonsense. Again Samsung allowed them to remove this and other features. Verizon and AT&T are nothing but scams. Beginning to think Samsung just doesn't care about its product users.
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Tablets
Samsung is the best
0 Likes
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Samsung is turning into another Apple. Oh scam too
0 Likes