Original topic:

Help disconnecting from YouTube

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 01:01 PM)
NateTheHyperGuy
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

When I go on youtube and watch a video it lags and kicks me out.What can I do to fix this?

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to assist you. Can you tell me the model number of the device this is happening on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

NateTheHyperGuy
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
The model number is SM-T517P
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Does this occur when you are on Wi-Fi as well as on mobile data?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

NateTheHyperGuy
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, Thank you for verifying such and we would recommend the following as a resolution: closing some of your web browser tabs if multiple tabs are open. You can also try restarting your web browser, router, and/or tablet, then trying again. We would suggest making sure all software and firmware updates are in fact up to date and you can check here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/ if needed. 

Samant
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
need to resolves
0 Likes