JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help needed with Samsung tab 6

(Topic created: 03-15-2022 12:03 PM)
travelinghobbit
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have a new Samsung galaxy tab 6 lite sm=p615 ive used it today most of the day then it switched off. I thought maybe it needed a charge altho im sure the battery wasnt lower than 50% so i plugged the original cable into the plug and left it to charge went back to see the screen flicking from dark to a slightly lighter grey. the circle in the middle of the screen with the power symbol is displayed constantly but doesnt charge or turn on. Please help this is only about a month old.

Cant do a hard or soft reset either 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and recommend having the tablet serviced, you can contact our phone support for further assistance with that aspect or send me a private message with your full name and the tablets model code and serial number to proceed. Please note you can contact the retailer for a possible replacement as well if you do not wish to proceed with service. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and recommend having the tablet serviced, you can contact our phone support for further assistance with that aspect or send me a private message with your full name and the tablets model code and serial number to proceed. Please note you can contact the retailer for a possible replacement as well if you do not wish to proceed with service.