Original topic:

How can I use my bluetooth KEYBOARD to switch between apps in split-screen view?

(Topic created: 08-01-2022 11:07 PM)
userAPMEmF9bDt
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Its model number is SM-P610.

Alt-Tab is a keyboard shortcut that lets me switch between apps when NOT in split-screen view.

I want to know, if I have two apps side-by-side in split screen view, what keyboard shortcut can I use, instead of using my finger to switch between the apps?

For example, suppose I have a webpage displaying on the left side of my screen through Chrome browser, while I have Samsung Notes on the right side. If the focus is on Samsung Notes, keypresses I make go to Samsung Notes. I want to quickly be able to switch the focus to the webpage, so that keypresses will go to the webpage browser (such as the down arrow key, to scroll down the webpage). I could use my finger and touch the screen, to switch the focus, but I want to use my keyboard instead to switch the focus.

0 Likes
1 Reply
userAPMEmF9bDt
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Note: someone merged the following with my above question. THEY ARE DIFFERENT QUESTIONS. PLEASE READ THE QUESTIONS FULLY BEFORE MERGING; JUST BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE THE WORDS "KEYBOARD SHORTCUT", DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE THE SAME QUESTION. I am going to repost the following back into its own question.

I have a Tab S6 Lite. Its model number is SM-P610.

In Samsung Notes, there is a bluetooth keyboard shortcut to Bold (Ctrl+B), Italicize (Ctrl+I) and so on. So instead of touching the Bold and Italics buttons, I can use the keyboard shortcuts.

I want to know what the keyboard shortcut is to Increase Indentation and Decrease Indentation, instead of using the buttons. 

0 Likes