How can i switch back to andriod 5.0 on my Tab E

SOLVED
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

How can i switch back to andriod 5.0 on my Tab E

[ Edited ]

Look I love my TAB E but I hate android 7.1 for it I feels unresponsive, slower and sometimes the screen flashes blue which is annoying so anyone please tell me how I can go back to android 5.0 because that was simply better. I wanna do it in a way I don't have to flash a Rom on it and just do it on my TAB E

Because I don't have a pc.

See more topics labeled with:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cooler45
Wednesday

Re: How can i switch back to andriod 5.0 on my Tab E

I'm sorry Cooler45, at this time there are no authorized methods to reverting firmware/software. The only method I know of for doing this is the ROM flash which roots the tablet and is not supported by Samsung. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

5 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cooler45
Wednesday

I'm sorry Cooler45, at this time there are no authorized methods to reverting firmware/software. The only method I know of for doing this is the ROM flash which roots the tablet and is not supported by Samsung. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

[ Edited ]

@Cooler45 wrote:

Look I love my TAB E but I hate android 7.1 for it I feels unresponsive, slower and sometimes the screen flashes blue which is annoying so anyone please tell me how I can go back to android 5.0 because that was simply better. I wanna do it in a way I don't have to flash a Rom on it and just do it on my TAB E

Because I don't have a pc.

you will need a PC for the downgrade.

from nougat back to android 6 or 5?

mito
Cosmic Ray

Thank

you and the other guy

@Cooler45 wrote:

Thank

you and the other guy