Original topic:

How do I contact Samsung about disputing a warranty issue?

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 10:09 PM)
userI0xyk1YvZA
Constellation
Options
Tablets

How do I contact someone at Samsung to discuss a warranty issue?  I sent my Tab A in for warranty repair and they sent it back to me as "unrepairable due to water damage" Yet when I took it to a service shop the LDI water exposure tabs showed no water intrusion and the the actual problem with the tablet was the buck converter within the power management IC.  So, it should be covered by warranty yet I can't contact anyone who will actually talk to me.  The first time I called the "service pro" simply hung up on me after telling me he'd transfer my call and the second time I was assured that a supervisor or someone who could actually help me would call me back within half an hour. No one ever called. So other than calling and repeating this same pattern, how do I actually contact someone I can talk to, show the photos of the perfectly fine LDI tabs and the diagnosis of the repair facility I took the tablet to. Who can I contact? Anyone or is this how they handle warranty issues? Any advice or help is welcome. I just feel like they're simply going to ignore me or hang up on me until I just go away.  Thanks. 

3 Replies
poky3210
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Samsung service is something to be desired. All I can tell you is to keep trying the phone call try looking for a different number to call or you can try the text help you can get through to someone that way
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how this may be frustrating if you wish to speak with a Samsung representative over the phone please call the following number: 1-800-726-7864

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userI0xyk1YvZA
Constellation
Options
Tablets

That's the number I called where they 1. hung up on me and 2. promised a return call that never came. Great customer service. 

0 Likes