Original topic:

How do I find out the difference between two different Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 4G models?

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 04:43 AM)
user5YgVkYo5PA
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Screenshot_20210829-212914_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please help I'm desperate, Samsung support are useless over email, they take days to reply and don't even read my previous emails I send and If you're wondering why I don't contact Samsung Support through the website it's because I can't find out what Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 model it is? Is it Galaxy Tab A 10.1 4G(SM-T515NZKDXSA)‎ or Galaxy Tab A 10.1 4G(SM-T515NZKGXSA)? I highlighted the different characters in the device name to show the difference. I've looked everywhere for it even on the back of the box it came in and on the back of my tablet and of course all through settings and without it I can't get help with my other problem which is why does my music on my Tablet always crash halfway through a song when I'm doing other things on my Tablet like scrolling through Facebook or searching the Web? No matter what steaming service I'm using whether It be Spotify or Soundcloud it always crashes and it also happens after I finish a song like normally theres a mini menu you pull down from the top of the Tablet screen and that doesn't show the song playing and options to pause skip or turn the volume up it just shows a small circle with a play button to the right like when nothing is playing and my music has been turned off? Please help someone. This took me ages to right out 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Icemaniac31
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I would type both model # into Google as a "vs" to see if they have anything online to see if someone has already posted the difference between them.
0 Likes
user5YgVkYo5PA
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Thanks for the reply @Icemaniac31 

Yeah I tried that and nothing really came up. 

0 Likes