JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I get my app tiles back?

(Topic created: 06-02-2024 07:57 PM)
userlwuq1GkUkQ
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
The other day I was browsing around my S9 tablet and found a setting where I could hide apps from the main screen of the tablet. So, thinking it would be nice to not have the game apps that are in my Games group also show by themselves, I hid them. Problem is, not only did they get hidden, because the individual apps are hidden, so is the group they are in! Apparently since everything in the group is hidden, it figures the group isn't needed either. However (this is good), if I do a search for games, ALL of the hidden games show up - so at least I know they are still here!

Does anyone know how to get them back on the main screen??
5 Replies
Solution
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Open your settings and then select the home screen menu and then select the hide apps from the home screen . You should see all of the applications with a red line tap on that, and the application will automatically show up on your home screen 1717383453552.jpg
exhaustedbysecurity
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thank you! Now I know how I hid them. I was able to get them back, but they still didn't show up on the normal screen that comes up on my tablet. It took me a bit to actually find the home screen. Apparently it was never set up to be the 'Home' screen for my machine. I have no idea what screen I thought I was using.

GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
If you want the games to show up also on your home screen open the Game hub and select the 3 Dots in the right corner and select settings and change the setting show game apps 1717383471123.jpg1717383708694.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

exhaustedbysecurity
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thanks, Gary. I used the other solution because I couldn't find the Home screen - apparently it wasn't set up - and also I still have no idea where to find the Game Hub. It sounds like it would be useful, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere I can find it. 

user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
I'm glad you were able to restore your home screen. Please feel free to ask any questions, and thanks for being a loyal Samsung customer '_' '_'