Original topic:

How does syncing work

(Topic created: 09-04-2021 09:36 AM)
userC09gy6343n
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I"m a little perplexed.  I have a Galaxy S7 and a Galaxy Tab A7.  Both are set up to backup and also set to "sync" contacts, notes and calendar.   I was wondering if this was working so yesterday I added a test note, test calendar date and test contact.  I checked on my tablet this morning an none of them were synced.  The S7 backed up last night and the A7 backed up early this morning.

Do I have to do something else besides having backup working and setting all the devices to "sync" to get it to work?

0 Likes
1 Reply
userC09gy6343n
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a second data point: I've now checked and sync'ing doesn't work in either directdion: my tablet doesn't sync with my phone and my phone doesn't sync with my tablet.   Is there some setting or something I'm missing?  ON both devices I go to the Settings> Samsung Cloud and on both the "Synced Apps" are check [calendar, contacts& Memo].   Is there something else to make it work?   They both say "last synced some time a few hours ago.

Could there be a problem with the cloud?  I just checked and the both say that they're connected with my samsung email address.

0 Likes