Does anyone know how to unpair headphones from a tablet 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

In addition to unpairing them fro  the tablet, often times in order to use them on a different device you have to press and hold the pairing button on the headphone until it flashes.  That deletes the pairing to the tablet and allows for pairing to another device. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

2 Replies
CrystalDragon
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Click on that set of headphones under Bluetooth setting it should let you unpaired it there
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

In addition to unpairing them fro  the tablet, often times in order to use them on a different device you have to press and hold the pairing button on the headphone until it flashes.  That deletes the pairing to the tablet and allows for pairing to another device. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor